In the era of conversational devices and AI, you may wondering how difficult would be to implement a Chatbot and connect users to your content using one of those mysterious but trendy voice-enabled tools. And you may also consider this being a too complex task for you.
Well it is not, and we will prove that to you!
This training is for Drupal developers or site-builders aiming to understand more about Conversational Experiences and how to build and connect a chatbot to you existing Drupal content.
During the day we will explore what a Natural Language Processing service is and how it works. We will then start playing with an NLP and build our first conversational experience.
Finally thanks to Chatbot API we will connect a Drupal website to the chatbot, so users will be able to query your website from a conversational experience.
You will then see how easy, after doing the first implementation, opening to many channels like Facebook iMessenger, Skype, Whatsapp, Alexa, Google Home, etc. can be!
- The different components and tools require to create Conversational experiences, either through chatbots or voice-enabled devices
- Dialogflow platform
- Modelling your conversational experience through intents, utterances, entities and context
- Connect a chatbot to a Drupal website
- Build complex conversational interactions (PHP knowledge required)
- Drupal site-building knowledge (Content modelling and Views)
- PHP/Drupal development experience nice to have, but not mandatory