Prerequisites for attending this session are to bring an open mind with an appetite to challenge, recalibrate and/or pivot on your current approach and understanding of seeding and maturing agile practices in large and/or complex environments.
As an agile coach
I want to share some wins and lessons about leveraging agile mindset, practices and frameworks
So that you and your teams improve your ability to respond to complexity and change whilst working in large and/or complex environments.
In this session I will share what I have learned over the years to bring about successful mindset, cultural and pragmatic change in individuals, teams and organisations to seed and nurture agility regardless of their size and stature.
It's about exploring being human in the face of unprecedented change and complexity, teaming to cross the chasm with unrelenting focus on learning for our collective continuous improvement.
Participants can expect to walk away with practical tips and experiments to try out in their own environments.
Have you spoken at DrupalCamp London before?
Previous speaking experience
Recent speaking engagements
- Agile Business Conference 2019 - Intro to Mobius; getting to outcomes that matter.
- Bayer Animal Health Digital Marketing Conference - Intro to Agility
- Panelist: London Tech Festival - How open source has boosted society
- DrupalJam: Agile in large enterprises
- Drupal Camp Ghent 2018: Taking open source agile and cloud beyond tech
- Microsoft Future Decoded 2018: Embracing inclusion to generate impact
- Drupal Europe: Being more human, taking Open Source, Agile and Cloud beyond tech!
- Outcome Delivery Conference: Outcome Delivery and Social Transformation.
- Blockchain Summit: Empathy Driven Product Strategy for the Blockchain Era.
- DrupalJam: Recalibrating Giveback, taking Open Source and cloud beyond Tech!
- Google Campus: Agile Entrepreneurs
- Drupalcamp London: Empathy Driven Content Strategy,
- British Computer Society, Agile meet-up: Agile For Peace
- Peace Conference Karachi, Pakistan
- Startup School: Agility- 101, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The Accelerator Network: "Agility and Product Development", London, UK.
- Peace Conference, Karachi, Pakistan
- Agile Lean Europe (ALE), Agile for Peace, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2015
- Agile London Conference 2015, Agile for Peace, London, UK
- Transforming lives using agile - Scrum Alliance Regional Gathering, Bangalore, India, 2015
- London Project Management Conference, Agile for Peace, London, UK, 2015
- Keynote Speaker at Drupal Camp Sofia 2015
- Speaker at Drupal Camp London 2015
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Brighton 2015
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Ghent 2014
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Yorkshire 2014
- Speaker at Drupal Camp London 2013
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Leuven 2013
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Helsinki 2012
- Speaker at BAD Camp Brighton 2012
- Speaker at DrupalCon Munich 2012
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Dubai 2013
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Karachi 2013
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Lahore 2013
- Speaker at Drupal Camp Islamabad 2012