Drupal 8 projects are mostly bigger and more complex than Drupal 7. To deliver D8 projects you need a team, not only a single developer. To deliver good quality software on time you need a good workflow.
In Droptica we continuously improve our processes and workflow. Our work looks much different than five years ago.
In my presentation you will find information about:
- how we work in bigger Drupal projects (2-8 team members, 3 or more months)
- how we handle support for our clients (development work for less than 40 hours per month)
- how we work in a distributed team and don’t decrease our quality (we have three offices in Poland)
- what process we automated
- how looks everyday work of our developers
- what tools/software we use to deliver good quality products
- how looks the learning process in our company
About the speaker
Over 10 years experience with Drupal. Co-founder of Droptica - Drupal agency founded in 2013. DrupalCamp Poland co-organizer. President of Drupal Marketing Foundation Poland.