Having ADD or Attention Deficit Disorder makes performing on the job very tough. Not too many people understand how difficult it can be to do some very basic tasks as a daily standup meeting or watching sessions at DrupalCon.
During this session I will share some very handy tips on how I tackled ADD during my career and how it can help others who suffer from this disorder as well.
A high level overview of the session;
- How I survived or did not survive school
- Paying attention during my first job
- Challenging ADD by adding another language
- Attending sessions at Drupal(Con/Camp)
- Listening to other people in general
The main purpose of this session is to raise awareness for this disorder so that people don't get mad on me when I don't look interested when they're talking.