Scrum is easy but hard to implement.
In my presentation, I will tell you how we use Scrum in Drupal projects in Droptica (software development company focused on Drupal, PHP, React - +30 team members, distributed in 3 offices).
Scrum is an agile framework or project management methodology used mostly for software development projects. Scrum is the most popular agile methodology. Many software development companies use Scrum because it helps to deliver good software on time.
In the last 2 years, we implemented Scrum in several projects in Droptica. I’d like to share what we learned during this time. In my presentation you will find:
- scrum training for all team members - how we did it
- knowledge sharing about Scrum in company
- first project in Scrum - what where biggest problems and what results we got after few sprints
- Scrum in Drupal projects with 5+ team size
- Product owner, scrum master configurations - difference when they are on Droptica side or on the client side
- Retrospective improvements examples
- Tools that support our work in Scrum
About the speaker
Over 10 years experience with Drupal. Co-founder of Droptica - Drupal agency founded in 2013. DrupalCamp Poland co-organizer. President of Drupal Marketing Foundation Poland.