- have basic sysadmin skills
- you understand typical configuration setups for web services (nginx, php-fpm, apahce, varnish, etc.)
- you understand about threads
- you understand basic networking concepts
- command line
- how to initialize Java applications from .jar files
This session aims to give you good basic understanding of performance testing and how it is done using JMeter.
First part of session will give you good insight of concepts and definitions around performance testing, middle part will go through different tools available last part will introduce how to create an simple test with JMeter and how to execute it.
First half of session is recomended also for project managers to get basic understanding about how performance test can be part of quality assurance.