In order to get the most out of this session, the attendee will have to
- Have some knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Basic understanding of Drupal theme system.
- Having knowledge of design system will be huge plus.
Pattern Lab is a component based styling concept which let you to create styleguide. it also provides a structure for developing a templating and theming framework based on atomic design.
I will cover the basics principles of Pattern lab and Atomic design and demonstrate how can we integrate atomic design in any framework, Either it would be Drupal or Any other CMS that does not matter.
Key topics that i will cover:
- Basic principles of Pattern lab and Atomic design.
- How it can integrate directly with a Drupal 8 project.
- How atoms & Molecules helps in styling and remove duplicacy.
- Discuss some challenges that you might encounter if you want to add Pattern Lab to your project and an example of one specific implementation.
Any frontend, UI Devs & Drupal Developer can join this session.