- Git basic knowledge
In Git, the rebase command integrates changes from one branch into another. It is an alternative to the better known "merge" command. Most visibly, rebase differs from merge by rewriting the commit history in order to produce a straight, linear succession of commits.
I will explain below points:
1. What is Git Rebase and why to prefer it.
2. Why we should prefer Git Rebase utilities that specializes in integrating changes from one branch onto another.
3. How Git Rebase helps to solve conflicts in your code
4. How to Squash and merge your commits using Git Rebase
5. How Git Rebase improves to maintain clear history