Anyone who works with the Internet, Technology, or Software and wants an insight into the world of Drupal, including;
- Business Owners
- Decision Makers
- Project Managers
This session is about everything Drupal. I’ve participated in many Drupal meetups, camps, and conferences over my career and there are a number of questions I’m asked time and time again. Newbies to the Drupal world, including a large number of technical leaders, managers, decision makers, business owners, teachers, students, and developers regularly ask these fundamental questions essential to start your journey with Drupal. We’ll be covering the following topics;
- What is Drupal, the Drupal community, and the Drupal Association?
- Who is Dries? What is Drupal Core, issue queues, core commit?
- Who currently uses Drupal around the world? And why did they chose Drupal above other technologies?
- Why do you need use Drupal for your application? How will it revolutionise your business?
- What can Drupal offer your business? And how it will impact your products?
- Who can learn Drupal? And how can you make a career from learning Drupal?
- Finally, we’ll discuss how to join the Drupal community and start your contribution.
These are common questions for reason, so I will be answering these questions in detail. For anyone working with the internet and technology, having this insight into Drupal will help your day to day business immensely.
Key Session Takeaway:
In the session, we will help you to find the answer to the following questions.
- How can Drupal help to revolutionise my business?
- Why might a Drupal 8 migration be a necessity for my business?
- How to start a career in Drupal development.
- How to join the Drupal community.
Expected Attendees: Anyone with an interest in Drupal. Business Owners, Decision Makers, Project Managers, Teachers, and Students.