- Quick intro on BDD
- What are Behat and gherkin?
If automation testing is not previously segment of your development workflow, then it’s the right time to get initiated. Analysis assists to reduce uncertainty by verifying that new functionalities you have added to your web application do not disrupt old features. Having assurance that you are not breaking any present functionality, it will decrease the time spent tracking bugs or receiving UAT bugs from the client by catching them beforehand. In this session, we will discuss how Drupal extension and their drivers works along with Behat
- Installation of Drupal-extension
- Discussion on various web drivers and their use and difference.
- Practice session on “Drupal extension drivers”
- How to execute your test case scenarios with gherkin, without writing custom code?
- How to test with local and remote instances like test/prod?
- How to boost your tests by scripting custom functions?