Intermediate Drupal Back-end knowledge along with basics of how Drupal renders content.
Deep diving into Drupal 8 Render API , how it is different and better than Drupal 7 rendering mechanism. How Drupal uses placeholders and pipelines to improve page performance.
In our talk, We're going to cover
- What Render API is
- How it is Different from D7
- What Placeholders and Pipelines are
- How Drupal makes use of Placeholders
- Rendering custom content using Render API
- Render arrays , elements
- How was theme() function used in Drupal 7 and what are we doing in Drupal 8 to replicate it and its benefits from a data rendering standpoint
Takeaways from this talk
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8 Render API.
- Learn how #type, `#theme`, and #markup elements are both the same and different
- How can we use it?