- Experience in day-to-day collaboration between Frontend, Backend, Designers and Client.
- Experience with Pattern Lab, Fractal or other pattern libraries.
- Experience in building large multi-layout websites.
Deadly straightforward and valuable agenda:
- Differences between Design System vs. Pattern Library vs. Style Guide.
- How to make it [work] serve for your team.
- And how to integrate it all with Drupal.
- But how to let it all work w/o Drupal.
- Last but definitely not least - how to share the Design language across team and to the Client.
Properly organized, Design System should serve for you (not waste your resources!) and make your Frontend, Backend, Designers and Client all happier!
These very simple but extremely flexible techniques can be used in almost ANY project. Re-understand your workflow today and create your own Design System experience!