Any experience with, or willing to build the Design System.
Design Systems are cool. They help to power up the team, establish smooth workflows and simplify design and development processes. Every digital agency wants to have a Design System today. But does it really worth it in every case and for every team?
- Why Style Guide is needed. Why it's not enough.
- Why Component Library is needed. Why it's not enough.
- What is a Design System? Differences with Style Guide and Component Library.
- When Design System is needed. What is an influence to the team and its workflow.
Design System or Not:
- What are benefits of maintaining a Design System and what are overheads?
- Does every team and every project need a Design System?
- When Component Library/Style Guide is enough.
- Do it all together and with Passion, or do not pretend!
In this session I want to share a real experience when creating a Design Systems for large enterprise, academic and digital organizations. Re-understand your workflow today and introduce your own, complete or partial Design System experience!