Basic knowledge on the Drupal site building areas as well as creation of content types, taxonomy, blocks ,nodes.
What is LAYOUT BUILDER?
The Layout Builder module is Panelizer in Drupal 8.6 core! and it's easy to use with out coding. It enables us, the Drupal site builder, to configure layouts on different sections on your website like selecting layout to adding to new blocks and managing the display, creating content layouts in Drupal, swapping the content elements etc.
To layout all the instances of a specific content type then Layout Builder will helps in creating layout templates. Also it's allows us to customize these layout templates and we can override these layout templates based on our requirements if needed. Also It can be utilized to create custom pages that means you can create custom landing pages that are not linked to a content type or structured content etc.
In this session you will learn deep about the LAYOUT BUILDER module in Drupal 8 and it's features.
- How to Configure and use the New Layout Builder in Drupal 8
- How to Configure the Layout for the Article Content Type
- How to Configuring the Layout Builder Module for Specific Nodes
- How to Create Layouts for template content
- How to do Customization's to template layouts
- How to Create Custom pages etc.
- How Entity default layouts will work
- How to Control multiple view modes with layouts