It is good to have Drupal 8 site-building experience.
The ability to build and scale multilingual sites is Drupal’s core capability since the early days of Drupal. Nowadays, as multilingual sites are becoming mainstream to get a very diverse audience, there is a need to have a sound platform and implementation which can serve visitors in their language.
In this session, we will be sharing lessons we learned while building a multilingual site that serves millions of requests a month. We will be covering from content architecture to site-building
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Capabilities of Drupal to serve multilingual sites
- How to set up the multilingual site which adheres to Drupal’s best practices.
- Content architecture to keep in mind when we plan multilingual build
- Configuration management for the multilingual sites
- Configuration translation
- Building multilingual search
Who should attend?
- Site builders
- Developers who develop multilingual sites