Site Building with Commerce 2.x
In this session we present the features of Drupal Commerce 2.x on Drupal 8. We will highlight specifically the things we've benefited from as we've helped launch stores with. We will demonstrate, from the perspective of a site builder, the core concepts in Drupal Commerce 2.x
Come learn how Commerce 2.x has been engineered to make it simpler to solve some of the hardest parts of eCommerce. You do not need prior experience with Drupal Commerce to attend, but some familiarity with Drupal 8 and common challenges in eCommerce will help you get the most out of the material.
We will include both instruction and demonstration of topics including:
- Installing Drupal Commerce and its dependencies
- Creating and configuring one or multiple stores
- Full support for currency and address formatting
- Adding product pages and their variants
- Customizing Add to Cart forms and Line Items
- Configuring the redesigned Checkout form
- Managing Payment methods and their new UI
- Managing Orders and their workflows
- Popular commerce 2.x Contrib modules
- Commerce 2.x Examples!