Enterprise Drupal 8 Strategies: A Developer’s Guide
Get up to speed on the best-practice development techniques and workflow strategies that are being used now by Drupal agencies to stand up and maintain enterprise Drupal 8 websites fast.
This fast-paced session is filled with numerous Drupal 8 and general development tips for running an enterprise Drupal 8 website in today’s cloud-based and services development environment.
Intermediate and advanced Drupal developers following the tips from this presentation will be able to step up their website game, ratchet down hours in development, and increase customer satisfaction.
Enterprise Drupal 8 Strategies provides a look at:
- Power User Prerequisites
- Platform Resources
- Essential Services
- Local Dev: LEMP / LAMP / Docker / Kalabox
- Teams / Workflow / Git Flow
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom
- Files and Filesystem
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- CDNs / Fastly / CloudFlare
- AWS S3 Integration
- Performance and Load Testing
- PHP Warnings & Notices / 404s
- APIs / Static IP
- Caching Strategies
- Watchdog / Logs
- Browser Developer Tools
- Drush / Drupal Console / Composer
- Configuration Management (CMI)
- Drupal 8 Configuration Roundup
When this presentation is complete the developer will know the essentials for developing an enterprise Drupal 8 website.
Aimed directly at busy Drupal developers, this session delivers the info/strategies that will help streamline and boost your enterprise Drupal 8 website development speed, shorten time to market, and enhance development quality.